Encyclopedic Woodpeckers

Hi all. Caspian is back.

Today I had maths, vocabulary and reading. I spent quite a lot of time on SumDog working on mathematical measurements. I got sucked into my book so much  I wanted the whole day to be reading; my book is Vipero, Snake Man by Adam Blade, part of the Beast Quest series. For my Natural World lesson, I  did some research on woodpeckers. I used an antiquarian children’s encyclopedia of Mums. I also drew a picture of a woodpecker and stuck it in my book.

That is pretty much a run down of what I did today. Bye!! 🐺

5 Replies to “Encyclopedic Woodpeckers”

1. Great picture Caspian. He looks like he could be a character in an animated film. Just saying…
    Thanks for blogging – it is always great to hear what you have been working on at home.
    Miss Dale

2. Sounds like another busy day for you Caspian. Keep up the great work! Did you learn anything new and interesting about woodpeckers?

3. I sometimes have Great Spotted Woodpeckers visit my garden. Which type of woodpecker is this one Caspian?