What are you up to

what are you up to? I am now on wordlist 24 and I am doing a lot of school work I am even doing some of the p7s five a day, I am doing quick writing,math,spelling,reading too, I am on my second book I have done a book review  on sleep overs,  it was a really good book  and at night my mum is testing me on a book about the solar system it is a quiz book. And I have been doing areas and perimeters

i have been doing a lot of  exercise too,I have been doing a lot of dancing and acrobatics,I have even been doing some badminton, I am really into basketball too,

Put down in the blog what you have been up to

7 Replies to “What are you up to”

1. No such thing as “P7s” 5-a-day Olivia! Great that you’re trying the spicy section of it, how are you getting on? Sounds like you are doing lots of fun types of exercise to keep yourself fit there.

2. Nice to hear from you Olivia! I’m glad to hear that you are keeping busy. I am finding that I have lots of time for reading too which is lovely. Have you been keeping in touch with your friends?

3. Hi Olivia, sounds like you are working hard. It is still weird being in a class with only one pupil?
    Good to hear from you – I look forward to you teaching us how to play basketball.

4. That all sounds fab Olivia. I have been doing lots of work at home, reading a few different books, baking every Friday afternoon, going for a walk most days and sitting outside in my garden. 🙂