An Apple a Day

Hi, Caspian is back!

Today my first lesson was science – I had to find out what happens to our bodies if we don’t include fruit and vegetables in our daily diet. Usually I only eat meat even though Mum is always begging me to eat fruit and vegetables.  I watched a documentary on Life Noggin about nutrition and I found out that if you don’t eat fruit and veg, you will start vomiting a lot , grow a lot of wrinkles and age super quickly. I paused the video and quickly got an apple as I was freaked out by the side effects of not eating properly. Mum is very relieved as she has been trying to get me to eat properly for a very long time. (I still don’t like carrots though!) I wrote down the side effects then got carried away and watched loads more Life Noggin documentaries after I finished off the rest of my work.

Mum made the most delicious tea. We had roast pork with all the trimmings.

Goodbye, see you tomorrow!

7 Replies to “An Apple a Day”

1. Hi Caspian – I think lots of out parents might want directions to the documentary you watched.
    Great thinking Mum!
    I hope all the trimmings included some vegetables and not just Tanith’s Yorkshire pudding?!?

2. That sounds like a great documentary Caspian – I’m glad it has encouraged you to eat more fruit and veg!

3. I know some adults that could do with watching this documentary Caspian, I like the sound of it.

4. That sounds really interesting Caspian. I hope you can start to try some new fruits and vegetables so that you are able to find some that you enjoy eating! 🙂

5. That documentary sounds brilliant Caspian – I’m glad you are having a more balanced diet as a result. The roast pork with all the trimmings sounds delicious.