spelling day

Today I practiced my spelling , copied them down  then I wrote the words in a sentence for each of them. I did well. I can tell you one of my sentences – I live  on the world called Earth.   Then I did my maths and guess what? I actually got two pages of my maths right!! I still need to practice  sequencing. I did some Spanish. I found five words of things in the home. Do you know, the capital city of Spain is Madrid. Mummy gave me some sentences to  copy so I could practice my handwriting.  I watched a film about dog training so I could learn how to train my dog. I am trying to teach her to walk better and give me her paw. I need to spend a lot of time with her so she obeys me. We had a lovely walk to get some exercise. I helped mummy make tea for us all.

Byeee, see you tomorrow! Love from Tanith xxx

One Reply to “spelling day”

1. You’ve been working hard Tanith, well done! Good luck training your dog and fab that you helped your mum to make dinner!