Welcome to Holywood Sports Week!

Check out the page for the activity grid and the staff team as they take part in Sports Week too!

29 Best Sports clip art images | Sports clips, Clip art, Sports

It’s my sister birthday today!

Today is my sister Charlotte’s birthday. We went to my granny’s and sat in her garden and socially distanced. I made her a book all about her. There was only one mean page but it is really funny. I also got her party rings and chocolate buttons. My sister Cameron made a Victoria sponge cake with strawberry butter cream. It was really nice. My mum got her hair straighteners and my sister Cameron’s present for Charlotte has yet not arrived.

When I went to my dads we were getting ice cream and then we saw smoke so we followed it and it led us to a fire. It looked like a burning barn or something there was a fire engine already there and there was police to. The smoke was black. Hope you enjoyed my blog bye. By Orla.

Barbecue

The past few days I’ve had tons of barbecues. I quite like barbecues. I mostly like the burgers. Today I went to my friends house because your allowed so we had a barbecue together. Of course we socially distanced. Me my mum and my two sisters came as well. Hope you enjoyed my blog bye. By Orla.

Yesterday

Hello I have forgot to blog which was not good. Anyway I did my normal school day which involves English, Maths, Project work, Spanish and read.  I am reading the book journey to the river sea. I also had to do a few house chores.  I went on the trampoline quite a bit. I love my trampoline. That wraps up today’s blog bye. By Orla.

What’s up 💕

Hi so I’m talking to Alexa I was playing with Max and my baby dolls so that’s all for now

– Molly ❤️💕

Creative story 2😝😲

hey its me rainbows today I’m telling the story.😃

So today was crazzzzy @~@ you see glitter me pixie and sports and Alexa went out on a amazing trip..to..the ocean!!!😆i counldnt swim tho 🙁 but that was okie because we wore on a boat.!!⛵it was really cool.. The end

P.s im sorry it is short but i couldn’t think of anything else to say part 3 is tomottow

By alexa rainbows pixie spotty  glitter and me!

Woodland Walk

Hi all, Caspian is back,

Yesterday I accidentally forgot to do my blog, sorry about that.  Even though that means I have more in store for you today! Yesterday, my family and I went out on a long secluded walk – it was near home and no one else was about thankfully as we are shielding due to Mum and Mark being in the high risk group. I went a little mad while walking in the forest and got Mum to do a photo shoot for me! All my pics are in the blog.  Here is a list of things we learnt while we were out on our walk.

We learnt about tree ring dating. It is called dendrochronology and is used to age artefacts in archaeology. It doesn’t apply to tropical trees but it does on British ones.

We did some tree identification. There were some ancient oaks and beeches along the forest walk but also some very young ones.

We did an animal den seek and search. I found two fox dens – one was inhabited (you could tell by the debris at the entrance and the nature of the hole), the other had not been lived in for a long time. We also found a rabbit warren. We also saw some very cute sleeping baby blackbirds in a nesting box.

We saw Sam and Sevi from the road and we shouted hello. Tanith couldn’t see them so Mark put her on his shoulders!

Today, I continued work on my beastiary. I have been writing down my animals powers, strengths and weaknesses.

Mum made some brilliant bread and a spaghetti-sausage casserole.

See ya!

PS Sorry but the photos won’t rotate.

Creative story(✪㉨✪)

So i have these friends called pixie rainbows and glitter.pixie is a fairy glitter is a mermaid and rainbows is a unicorn.and they all live in my house but they don’t like being seen by offer people so when someone is coming they hide.but 1 day we couldn’t find pixie we looked everywhere so me rainbows and  glitter went out and since glitter can’t move without water we had to put her in a glass of water.then rainbows said “i saw pixie” so we all ran!to the grass.But pixie wasn’t there:( instead we found a ladybug his name was spotty and he asked us “why are you guys running” rainbows appled “we can’t find pixie out fairy friend.he said “i have seen this fairy flying up into the tree” i said “wanna come look with us” he said “sure thing:D .i started to get scared for pixie as she could have been seen we all screamed “PIXIE PIXIE PIXIEE PIXIE!!!!!” Yet no reply then she flow down from the tree and said “im so so sorry i left to go see the rainbow” we all looked up and saw a beautiful shiny rainbow we all said “u scared us” but pixie said “who’s you’re friend?!” We said “he helped us find you” she said okie doki after we all became great friends and by the way the lady bug changes color he just told me 😁

Then end:D 🧁 by Alexa,Pixie,Glitter,Rainbows and Spotty…p.s they are real🦄🧚🏻‍♀🐞🧜🏻

Forest Adventure Day

Hi everyone,

Yesterday me, Mark, Caspian, Mummy and Idris went for an adventure in the woods near home. We went for a lovely walk.  We learnt lots of things about plants, trees, tree rings and animal dens. We also watched bees getting pollen in foxglove flowers. When mummy told me what they were, I actually thought she meant foxes wear gloves!! I also saw a tree which had fallen over so Mummy told me how to find out it’s age.

Today I have been continuing to work on my A-Z. It is much harder than I thought. I also fed my blackbirds, rooks, sparrows and jay this morning. I am designing our garden so my birds can have a bird bath.

Ludo has been very playful today as you can see from my picture.

Byeee love Tanith xx

Some things I learnt about Japan

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did a poster about Japan’s wildlife. I researched some facts about my favourite Japanese animals then I drew them and put it together in one big poster. Here’s a picture.

Today I made a special Japanese headband called a Hachimaki which is supposed to help you focus and have physical and spiritual strength. It is also worn in the Summer festival called Natsu-Matsuri in Japan. I did some Japanese writing on it and some drawings. Here’s a picture of me modelling my headband ( I have been wearing it all day).                                                                                                      The writing on the band says Genki which means work hard.

Today I also learnt some words in Japanese here is what I learnt:

• Hello – konichiwa, 
  • Good bye – Sayōnara
  • My name is – Watashinonamaeha
  • Thank you – Arigatau
  • Please – Onegaishimasu
  • Friends – Furenzu

Sayōnara Furenzu