My book on vertebrates

Hello everyone! Cleo here.

Today I did a book about vertebrates. It took me most of the day but I got there. This was to follow on from my food chain I did earlier.We also watched some videos to tell us facts about vertebrates and invertebrates.

Through out the week I have done some maths in French.
Miss . Stapleton – I tried some of the spicy five a day. I only needed a little help on the bigger multiplication but now I understand how to do it.

I’m still reading The House With The Chicken Legs. Mummy is trying to encourage me to get it finished.

I am going to check our bug hotel shortly to see who’s decided to live there and we will report back. Bye for now! Cleo

5 Replies to “My book on vertebrates”

1. Sounds like you’ve had another busy day Cleo! I like your drawings in your book and well done for trying the spicy questions in maths!

2. Great work Cleo. You’ve found lots of interesting information about vertebrates. I hope you have some visitors in your bug hotel!

3. There is a lot of information in your book there Cleo, I can see why it took a while. Well done with it 🙂

Oh excellent I am so pleased you had a try – challenging yourself like that is the best way to move your learning forward, and now you have learned a new skill (with the help of mum/dad, thanks!) Fantastic!!

4. Good work Cleo – I am glad you put in the final effort and got it finished today. Well worth it – great information.
    Thank you for all your hard work!
    Miss Dale