Flutterbies Exercise 🦋💐

Today I learnt about butterflies,-first an egg, then a caterpillar, third a cocoon and last a beautiful butterfly.

My butterfly facts

1. Butterflies have big eyes.

2. They start out as caterpillars.

3. They are poisonous to birds.

4. Butterflies have makeup on their wings so they blend in with nature and don’t get caught or eaten.

5. Father butterflies are bigger than their wives.

Then I made an exercise video teaching people how to stretch. I will do more of my yoga classes for everyone. I can’t put my video on here because it is too big. 🙁😢

I wrote a song about rainbows. When I get a guitar and a piano, I will play the music to my words.

That’s it for now, see you tomorrow. 💜

5 Replies to “Flutterbies Exercise 🦋💐”

1. Great facts Tanith – thank you for posting! Have you spotted any butterflies in your garden or on your walks? We saw quite a few last week – I think they were enjoying the sunshine! Would love to see your Yoga video Tanith. If you manage to post it I will give it a go!

2. I saw some some butterflies, mummy said they were red admerals. I saw a baby rook today in my garden too.

3. Great facts Tanith. I didn’t know that butterflies were poisonous to birds- you have taught me that! 🙂