Big Thursday 30th April

Hi

I have been busy the past 2 days. Yesterday I made Honeycomb. This is what u need..

Butter for greasing tin

200g caster sugar

5 tbsp golden syrup

2 tsp bicarbonate of soda

It was lovely. My dad and I ate it all!  Yesterday I did some maths on the computer on Top Marks and I did some drawing in my book from the story ‘What the Ladybird Heard’.

Today I checked my bug hotel. I found a snail and a spiders web. I then did some Rhythm work. I loved this. I used 2 wooden spoons for drum sticks. Then I did some maths and read a book called ‘Better than you and Brr, it’s cold.

7 Replies to “Big Thursday 30th April”

1. Great drumming Ella, you must have worked hard to master that!

Lovely to see you baking- that honeycomb looks delicious.

I’m glad some bugs are living in your hotel!

2. Ella, top drumming skills there – well done!! I really enjoyed watching that.
    That baking looks delicious. Thanks for sharing with everyone, I know people are having a great time trying lots of new recipes.

3. Brilliant drumming Ella! Well done!! Thanks for posting your honeycomb recipe – we are running low on sweet treats in our house but I might just have all the ingredients in to make that!

4. Super drumming Ella, well done! I love honeycomb but have never made it. Think I will use your recipe and give it a go.
    Thanks Ella

5. I see the honeycomb didn’t last long enough to get coated in chocolate – same in our house!!
    I loved the drumming too.
    Great work again in the Ella household!
    Miss Dale

6. Lots of fantastic work Ella- well done! Your honeycomb looks delicious, fab drumming skills and it’s great to hear that you have some insects in your hotel. 🙂