Hi

I havent posted in a while because i forgot how to log in.I’ve had ny birthday on the 24 of april🥳 out lettece we got from the school is doing good its really big and i can know eat it.Also my sister had her birthday on the 18 of april she got a new desk to draw on and she drew me as a miraculous charcter and im a unicorn 😀 . My mum is always on the phone calling my granny and grandpa while i sit and play on my tablet while eating waffle not really do i eat woffles at difrent  time😥.Miss dale called to see of we needed help oh and Hi miss dale! 😃Anyway i hope youre all of you are safe.💗 and well At this scary time of year .anyone else agree that we shouldnt have school uniform i saw that vlogs 💘 and when i come back i hope i see all youre faces and not a few All because your all so special and kind and i dont wanna hear or see u suffering dure to corona.But i dont think we need to worry as there is not alot of kids who have corona in primary school. And i will be trying out your crafts to see what its like to do <3 and PLEASE WASH UR HANDS!!! U wont get corona if u just 👏Wash👏youre👏Hands👏 thank you for reading this extreamly long vlog im greatful for all of u

~ Alexa

4 Replies to “Hi”

1. Hello Alexa, great to hear from you! Happy Belated Birthday to you and to Georgia.

Great to hear that you’ve looked after your lettuce. Is it tasty?

Have you seen this weeks sumdog challenge? You could do that on your tablet and you can win 200 coins if you answer 200 questions correctly before 5pm on Friday.

2. Hi Alexa great to hear from you. Sounds like you have had an exciting month with both you and Georgia having birthdays. How old are you now?

3. It’s so lovely to hear from you Alexa. Happy belated birthdays to you and Georgia – I didn’t realise your birthdays were so close together!