What I have been up to.

Hi everyone, It’s Carson!

This is my first post on the blog :). I have been working on my dinosaur valley with my mum and dad. It is made out of papier mache and has hills, water, grass, beach, volcano and woods! We painted it and it looks cool!

I have also been baking cakes. We’ve made cupcakes, shortbread, old school caramel cake (mum’s favourite), millionaire shortbread, chocolate cake and victoria sponge! We even made some peanut butter and banana cupcakes for our rat Belle’s birthday and the dogs had some too.

On Saturday we got the pool out and me and my sister were playing in it, and doing challenges. We also made a slide out of tarpaulin and we put soap on it. It was lots of fun.

I am learning about dinosaurs and we are going to make bug hotels for our topic and we are going to learn about butterflies and get some caterpillars.

That’s all from me today. See you soon!

6 Replies to “What I have been up to.”

1. Great to see you posting on the blog Carson! Sounds like you are keeping busy.

Your dinosaur valley looks fantastic, great work!

You’ve done loads of baking, what was your favourite cake? Remember you can share your recipes on the blog for the keen Holywood bakers to try.

2. Oh my goodness, your dinosaur valley is amazing Carson – I know some guys in my class who would absolutely love that! Will you write any dinosaur adventure stories after you’ve learned about them?

The caterpillars will be interesting to study, good for our living things topic too. You could share notes with Erin, she has some too.

3. Wow – I love your island. It is fantastic. Hours of fun making it. Now hours of fun playing with your dinosaurs on it.
    Our first collection of pet rat photos…Nice!
    Keep working hard, Carson.
    Miss Dale

4. Great to hear from you Carson and my you have been busy. Love your dinosaur valley and you sure have been doing a lot of baking. Yum.

5. Hi Carson, it is lovely to hear from you on the blog. It looks like you have been very busy. Your dinosaur valley is fab- you must have worked really hard on it. Love all of your photos, Belle looks like she had a great birthday. 🙂