peanut butter cupcakes

Hi everyone I haven’t posted at all but I am  going to start doing it more often. So on Saturday it was my rat belles birthday so we had to make pet cupcakes for her and if you want you can make them for your dogs it is a really simple recipe. What you will need: peanut butter, bananas, 1 room temperature egg and baking powder. Mix three tablespoons of peanut butter and your room temperature egg together until its smooth then sit that to the side and get another bowl and put one banana in the bowl and mash it as  much as you can. Then add your mashed banana into your peanut butter and mix it and now add half a tablespoon of baking powder and mix it until its all smooth then get you cupcake cases we made about 8  and just put the mix into the cases and put them in the oven for 15 mins and 180 degrees and when they are done take them out and you can put peanut butter on top for icing or you can just leave them (remember to let them cool down) and now give them to your dogs (go look at Carson’s post for the photos)

that’s all for now hope you like the recipe bye

by Dakota

6 Replies to “peanut butter cupcakes”

1. Hi Dakota, its great to hear from you! 🙂 Glad you are getting on well, I bet Belle enjoyed her cupcakes, they sound great. Hope you’re working hard at home!

2. Hello! One P7 pupil found!!
    Good to hear from you Dakota!
    I didn’t know that you could make cupcakes for pets – you do learn something new every day.
    Stay in touch.
    Miss Dale

3. Super to hear from you Dakota and my you sure spoil your pets. They are such lucky pets. Bet they enjoyed them.

4. Hello Dakota, it’s great to hear from you on the blog! I have never heard of cupcakes for pets before but it is fab!! I have seen the photos on Carson’s post and it looks like they are really enjoying them. Did Belle have a birthday crown on in one of the photos? Looking forward to hearing what you guys are up to again soon. 🙂