dog are beter than cats

I think dog are better than cats because they play with you cats don’t.

dogs are more loyal.

you can do more with a dog than a cats.

you can train dogs for jobs.

dogs are better companions.

dogs are good for exercise.

you can play on sumdog not sumcat.

6 Replies to “dog are beter than cats”

1. Are you waiting for a debate partner Bruce because I’m afraid to say that I think cats are better than dogs. I think cats are better than dogs because:

Cats are fun to play with, especially if you have some toys that they like. My cat loves to chase a feather on a stick!

You don’t need to bath them, they keep themselves clean.

Cats take themselves for exercise, you don’t need to go out in horrible weather to walk them.

And last but not least…

Cats take themselves to the toilet, you need to clean up after a dog.

2. Morning Bruce – I am with you, dogs make better pets than cats. Cats are too intelligent and treat humans like they are stupid.
    Dogs love stupid humans – they humour us and make us feel better.
    Dogs are loyal and loving.

Cats take themselves to the toilet in other people’s garden, usually where you’ve just planted new flowers and bulbs.
    Cats lick themselves a lot – then they come and lick you!

I have to admit I am biased in this argument as my big dog is currently lying on the hall floor snoozing!
    Miss Dale

3. Hi Bruce, Hmmmm…some interesting debates going on here! I have two cats at the moment but I am getting a puppy next week so I will be able to present you with a balanced argument soon!

4. My cat was a fantastic companion when I broke my ankle. She stayed with me most of the time. Also, there are a lot of rabbits where I live and they used to destroy my garden before I got my cat. Now, I can rely on her to keep them away. I think my cat is great. I don’t think you can compare cats and dogs because they are completely different from each other and both great pets in their own ways.