School work

I have been doing a LOT of school work. I am learning premeters and areas of shapes.I am now in wordlist 23 I have been working really hard on word list 23. I am also doing a lot of math with my mum.Also  I am doing a lot of exercise to. I am doing acrobatics and gymnastic a lot I am watching blue planet when I get the tv.  I don’t get it much to time so when I get the chance to I watch blue planet.I have been baking a lot of cakes with my mum. Also I have dons a lot of reading I am nearly finished my first book I have 5 more pages to go  I hope you enjoyed my log from Olivia

6 Replies to “School work”

1. Hi Olivia good to hear from you – Miss S will be delighted to hear that you are doing her area and perimeter work!
    You sound like you are working hard – thank you!
    Miss Dale

2. I am indeed delighted – keep it up Olivia, thank you! Blue Planet is a great programme, good choice there. Maybe you’ll learn some interesting facts that you could tell us for our living things topic?
    Lovely to hear from you 🙂 Miss S

3. Hi Olivia. Wow you have been very busy! I love the programme Blue Planet, have you learnt any new facts from it yet? Keep up the good work!

4. Lovely to hear from you Olivia. Glad to hear you are working hard. Blue Planet is a great programme.