Our sixth week

Hi guys, how are you? What have you been up to? I’ve been quite busy. In the morning I did my schedule. In my schedule I put what I’m going to do and what time to do it. First I did my Spanish. Again I use the app Duolingo. Next I was reading. I am reading machine gunners. Then I did English. I am doing comprehension. After that it was Maths I’m still using the textbook. Next I changed my sheets all by myself. My mum was proud of me because she was going to help me later. Then I did project work. I’m was doing a plan for a letter about how it’s like to be a kid in the world war 2. That’s my day for you! Take care. Stay safe stay home!

4 Replies to “Our sixth week”

1. Morning Orla,

What are you working on in Spanish? I’m doing the restaurant section at the moment and it’s getting trickier!

Your letter sounds brilliant, keep up the excellent work!

2. I think your letter sounds great too, would like to see that when it’s done.

Did your schedule help keep you on track? I’ve written myself one too!

3. Are you enjoying Machine Gunners Orla? Well done for changing your sheets by yourself – great to see your helping out with household tasks!

4. What level are you on on Duolingo? I’m still on travel – I do each one about 3 times. What do you do?