15 minute quick writing and the Twits book review

15 minute quick writing.

Random animal facts I know!
Giraffes fight with their necks.
Proboscis monkeys scare their predators and other proboscis monkeys by making a kerhonk noise.
Golden stuffed nosed monkeys have blue faces but they are not cold that is just their colour
Some jaguars are black.
Dolphins have their own language that is clicks and whistles
Owls do things called pellets that have the bones of the thing they ate.

My review of The Twits

Author : Roald Dahl
Favourite Character: Muggle-Wump
Why? because hes a monkey
Favourite Part? where the twits are calling each other mean things because its funny.
Did you like how it ended? yes because they shrunk and then all you saw was there clothes
Overall thoughts : i liked the fact that some of the characters from the enormous crocodile are in it.

By Rory.

6 Replies to “15 minute quick writing and the Twits book review”

1. Wow Rory – you are up early and working hard this week.
    The Twits is such a funny book – although we have to remember that being mean has it’s consequences (important KiVa teacher message!) as the end of the book shows.
    Miss Dale

2. I’m learning a lot from your weekly quick writing Rory, keep them coming!
    Did you think the Twits deserved their ending then? I was very glad that the monkeys could escape and the birds got saved.

3. Another book review?! Wow, great work Rory! Have you decided which book you are going to read next? Lots of great animal books on epic if you want to learn even more interesting facts.

4. Fantastic book review Rory. I haven’t read this book but your review is making me think maybe I should .

5. Another great piece of quick writing Rory. The Twits is a great book isn’t it? Are you going to read another Roald Dahl book next?