My day

Today we did school. We did 10 minutes spelling and we did Art we just coloured a colouring book I did really good daisy did good too. My mum bought this garden swing thing 3 people can swing on it .My dad and I built it today. For P.E we did swimming in the river and these 3 girls stop and stared at us and got there phones out so we hid and my mum could not see us so we had to go in. Bye

By sarah.

Our sixth week

Hi guys, how are you? What have you been up to? I’ve been quite busy. In the morning I did my schedule. In my schedule I put what I’m going to do and what time to do it. First I did my Spanish. Again I use the app Duolingo. Next I was reading. I am reading machine gunners. Then I did English. I am doing comprehension. After that it was Maths I’m still using the textbook. Next I changed my sheets all by myself. My mum was proud of me because she was going to help me later. Then I did project work. I’m was doing a plan for a letter about how it’s like to be a kid in the world war 2. That’s my day for you! Take care. Stay safe stay home!

My long weekend!

Hi this is Daisy, on Saturday I tried to make the churros again except this time it was more liquid than dough and when we put it in the hot oil it was just random shapes!            During that day I finished one of my biggest books and started on another new Netflix series! And Saturday my mom went shopping and as a treat I asked for something new to try from another country, and a pretzel! Personally the pretzel was too salty, and the second item was this thing were you learn how to make sushi from home! So excited to make sushi 🍣, not to mention I’m also nearly finished on translating my list into Japanese! Talking about spelling lists I have a question on what to do when you reach list 32? Currently very close!

Thanks for reading Daisy.                                                                           Sorry if it seems rushed!

Flower Girl 🌼🌻 Saves the Day with Teddy Power 🐻

Hello, it’s nice to back at school on Monday. In one day, it will be my brothers birthday. Caspian is so excited.

I saw Miss Dale this morning when she kindly dropped off a computer for us to borrow.

Ludo is getting much more better.

My Flower Girl is me in my secret identity. I save people by giving them cuddles and kisses. I created her in my English lesson. I had to make up a superhero then draw her. I learnt a lot about bees. Honey bees, bumble bees, tree bees and wood bees. Here are my five facts about bees.

1. The queen bee lays 100 eggs.

2. Honey bees have five eyes.

3. Bees never sleep!

4. Bees have heavy bodies.

5. Bees have a thorax.

I hope you love my picture.

Love from Tanith xxx🐝🐝🐝🐞

Esmae’s blog

Hi everybody. Today I have been doing maths. I had to do times tables, subtraction, division, adding. I am getting the hang of them now. I did work that mummy gave me on adjectives verbs and nouns. I had to find the nouns adjectives and verbs in the sentences. After that did another rainbow to show support for the keyworkers who work hard. I made it for my great nana to put in her window because she doesn’t have one. By esmae 

Bee Barf🐺🐝

Caspian is back from an exhausting bike ride.😒

Today Tanith has been boasting about my birthday on Wednesday.

It was all ”BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY, ITS NEARLY YOUR BIRTHDAY!”

I need a break from that. Sheesh.😵

Anyway, yesterday Mum made some chocolate shortbread and ginger biscuits. Mmm!

When I was doing math, I got my first ounces treat. It did not go down well.

Today we learnt about bees, did you know honey is basically bee barf?

Thats all I have time for today so bye!🐺

Erin’s news

Things I have been doingI

I  been making a book

Used Mrs Madden instructions to make oragami, I was pleased to see this because it was much more easier than the set my friend sent me from Japan because I can’t read Japanese the letters look like lines and pictures 😬🤔

I have done maths, mum is kinda improving

The caterpillars are now in the butterfly net I hop they emrege soon. It was hard to move them 1 fell off the lid but hopefully we have saved it.

With my fancy tape I have been making signs

Erin

Learning

Today I enjoyed maths a ten out of ten. It was not tricky.

I put words in alphabetical order.

I learnt that sharks dont have bones, one can shark can live upto 400 years old but I cant remember its name. If sharks loose their teeth they always come back.

From harry.

Topic

Today I learnt that sharks can loose upto  1000 teeth in a life time and their teeth grow back.

People are at the top of the food chain.

Baboons bums are colourful.

Monkeys eat plants and mean.

Did you already know that?

From Tumaini