Something I Have Learned!

Hi during quarantine lots has happened and I have learned so many new backing recipes! I recently found out how to make doughnuts and churros both equally delicious! On the first week of quarantine I made twenty four vanilla cupcakes! My sister made two cakes both of them were vanilla, one of my neighbours got ill (not because of covid 19) and was rushed to hospital so we made her cupcakes and wrote a get well card. All in all my favourite thing to make was actually a gotcha pork roast which is mashed potatoes with bacon wrapped around it, most people add onions or other vegetable but I kept it simple! Lastly since I was stuck inside I melted mini marshmallows over a candle!

Thanks for reading my blog!

Daisy

3 Replies to “Something I Have Learned!”

1. That is a lot of blog about food Daisy – good to hear how much you are enjoying cooking and eating new dishes.
    Miss Dale

2. I wish you did baking deliveries Daisy!! All of your dishes sound amazing. Feel free to post some of your recipes so that we can try them at home too. 🙂