Ferocious Friday

Caspian is back! Today I have been doing some scene setting; I chose a certain place which I know very well and described what I can see, hear, smell, taste and feel when I think about this place. Then I wrote a short story incorporating some of my thoughts.

Today. Was. The. Weirdest. Day. EVER! I started my day off as usual, going to the arcade, eating hotdogs and all that stuff. Until an old wizard told me about the heekshaw.  He told me to get it out of an arcade machine and bring it to him, but just then an arcade machine buzzed and blew up! It knocked over an ice cream cart. The heekshaw looked like a demon. It ran towards the holiday park; I followed it there. When I got there, I had a plan. I got a spell from the wizard, drank it, and grew muscles. I picked up a holiday home and chucked it at the heekshaw, then picked up the heekshaw and doused its flames in the swimming pool.

I learnt some stuff about the war years, watched a wartime commercial, learnt about animal groups, watched a documentary on rattle snakes, and completed my daily maths.

Have a great weekend

Friday

Hi guys. What have you been up to? I’m chilling outside and working. Today I’ve hardly done anything. First I did my Spanish. Again I use the app Duolingo. Then I did some reading. I am reading machine gunners. Next it was Maths. I was doing decimals. I did that outside. Later I will quickly do my comprehension. I was going to do that earlier, but I wanted to do arts and crafts so I did that for a wee while. That is my day for you guys bye. By Orla. Take care.

Animal Groups

Hello everyone,

Today I learnt about animal groups and had an exercise to place animals in their animal group. I watched a film about a diamond back rattle snake to help me learn more about the reptile group. I did more on my history project about the years 1936 to 1953.  Babies had to wear gas masks. The masks were bright colours so they were less scary for the babies. Mummy taught me how to create scene setting for stories. Then I wrote a short story about my favourite place Silloth.

Byeeeee, love Tanith xx

Friday

Today I made a clay mouse.

Yesterday we went for a walk we went in a field with a bit of a forest. We saw a rat run across the path in the forest area. It was super duper cute its colour was  brown. Mum  squealed when she saw it and ran away. It was very funny.

By Tumaini

Friday

Today I made pancakes I enjoyed it.

I did maths problems it was fun but hard.

I listened to the lazy donkey book and made a poster.

I made a snow a clay snowman.

Then I played in the garden with the sprinkler.

Yesterday I went for a walk and I saw a rat and  it scampered off.

Tasnim’s Dad text me to say that Tasnim had been working on Miss Pattie’s practical maths challenge.

Finding  objects which were   heavy, heavier, light and lighter from around the house.

Good work Tasnim 🙂

Look who we bumped into this week:

(2 metres apart for safety so virtual bumping!)

Eating toast!

New football boots!

Take a closer look…

He wrote a wee book. A Do and Don’t book about football.

He folded a dog with the help of Mrs Madden.

Good to see you!

Miss Dale

Fri 24th April

Hi everyone!

Today I made my bug hotel. I had to cut up bits of wood with a saw. I had to be very careful and wear gloves.  The wood had holes in so the bugs can hide inside. I tied string around the wood and put pine cones and plant pots in it too.

There is spiders in it already 😊

I have done some maths work but will maybe write a story tomorrow. I did 3 jigsaws by myself then we had the garden hose on and I was running under the water. I was soaking but it was so funny 🤣

My week

Hi its sarah! This week I did a lot of swimming and working. On Monday I was watching friends on Netflix and my sister came in and asked me if we can go swimming so I said yes because she really wanted to. We were swimming for six hours we weren’t at all cold we had so much fun but we went home. At home we watched a move and went to bed. I’m only doing three days because on to of the days we just  maths, spelling and P.E.

On Wednesday we did are Salvador Dali thing we were doing posters and stuff on him. We did some spelling and maths but we did a new thing I had no I idea what my dad ment but at the end I was so good at it .y dad wants to be a teacher and he should because he is nice helps you wen you need it and now’s wen you don’t. 

Today am doing a blog I did spelling and maths wen we did maths I did 5 a day and times table. We are  going  for a walk and swimming for P.E. In the morning I hit my toe a lot and my hand not fun bye.

By Sarah.

Big Choose Afternoon!

Mrs Madden, Mrs Queen and Mrs Nyondo have now each got their own page on the blog!

Check them out every Friday for new and exciting Big Craft Ideas…