Code Gone Wrong🤯

Today I attempted coding on Scratch but it glitched out so I only managed to create a juming rainbow cat.  I illustrated some of the pictures for my next stop motion. I went to Miss Brockie-Donald’s link on Tig Tag to further research food chains but that glitched out too so I found a programme elsewhere.  I did some work on alliteration, and my usual maths.

Bye for now, see you tomorrow. 🐺

Unicat Day 🐯🦄

Today I read a book called Poppy’s Babies from the Brambly Hedge series. Then I copied out my favourite bit to practice my handwriting. Then I practiced reading out loud. I learned about the science of flowers. I did some maths and did well in my sums. Tonight I am dressed as a magic unicat with purple sparkly hair. Mummy made us a lovely tea with lots of yummy broccoli, colliflower and chicken.

🌈🐺🦄🧡💜💚

Warhol and a bug hotel

Hi Everyone!

Today for Big Thursday, I learned about the living world and Andy Warhol.  I also made a bug hotel and identified some flowers. 🌺

Here are some photos of my day.

My big Thursday

This morning my tooth fell out just before my porridge so it kind of put me off my breakfast and I couldn’t eat it!
I made my papa a birthday card and he sent me this picture of the rainbow which he has painted!

we made him an apple crumble and I thought the top looked like sand.
I also read grandpa gitting

from Reece

Art On Big Thursday

This big Thursday as you all probably know we were doing a self portrait in the style of Andy Warhol.

Also yesterday was the first time in about a month that i have been in a car.

Big Thursday.

Today my favourite part was art I painted a racoon picture.  For computer science we did dance party coding, it was super fun. I’ve never done coding like this before. Cosmic kids yoga is good too. They have lots of movies and stories like star wars. I am looking forward to making a clay mouse tomorrow.

By Tumaini