What I did for my holiday

Hi guys

I have not posted over the holidays so here is what I have been doing:

• I’ve been feeding the tadpoles every day and some of them have the startings of little legs but thats only a few out of about 200 or so! but they are really hard to count.
  • I finished my first comic its about Star Wars and me and one of my best friends from another school are doing another comic via the post: He did the front cover I’ve done the next page and sent it back he’ll do the next page and send it and on and on.
  • Yesterday I set up a tent in my garden and spent the entire afternoon in it with my dog.
  • I set up a nature trail camera near a local Badger set no Badgers yet though we did get 700 photos of one blade of grass moving…we are going to try again tonight.
  • A few days ago I made a cardboard house and spent most of the day there I even put some cardboard shelves in.
  • Finally today I made a floating lego boat as a STEM challenge it was partially successful – it floats but my original design had a mast and that makes the boat capsize. We will try again tonight.

see ya

Joe

5 Replies to “What I did for my holiday”

1. Hi Joe. I am loving your cardboard box house with shelves – Charlie will be so excited he told me once he was going to live in a cardboard box when he was older.
    The quality of drawing on your comic page is outstanding – great way to keep in touch with a friend, posting it back and forth.
    We put a nature trail camera in the front garden… a small hedgehog and a nosey cat! Plus the films of moving grass!
    Miss Dale

2. Wow Joe you’ve been up to some brilliant stuff during the holidays!

What have you been feeding your tadpoles? Did you see Skye W’s post about her tadpoles? You two could compare notes.

Your comic looks like it’s off to a fantastic start, keep up the good work!

3. we’re impressed you got a hedge hog and I’ve always wanted to live in a cardboard box too.

4. Joe your comic art is brilliant. Keep sharing it on the blog, very entertaining.

The lego boat sounds like a great STEM challenge. Take a photo when you’ve got the mast sorted. Maybe you could suggest Rhys has a go too, he has been enjoying his lego challenges.