My Birthday!

Hi guys! It’s Cleo. I am sorry I have posted in a while but here i am.

Today i will be talking about my birthday. It was my birthday on Thursday in the holidays which was really exciting. The presents I got for my birthday were £75 in total from family members, £70 to spend on clothes I can look up online, I got a massive Lego set that’s basically a rescue yacht. I also got a painting set where there’s a flower and butterfly and it comes with three colours that are purple, a neon pink and a dark blue. I’ve already started the back and front on the butterfly.

I did get an early present to. There’s now a new member to the family and so far i’m calling it spidey because we don’t know the gender until it gets older. The new family member is… A jumping spider! I have begged and begged for one of these and finally i got one. If it’s a boy it’ll be called zebreano and if its a girl I will call it pumpkin-spidey-latte because they are my favourite drink for Halloween {its proper name is pumpkin-spice-latte or frappicuno).I have them with no coffee in it.People use spiders for Halloween so I thought it would be a nice name.

Now the cake i had for my birthday is a cheesecake that my Daddy is really good at making. I’m sure its gone by now because it’s such a good cake. It’s the best cheesecake ever! Not only did we have cheesecake me and Daddy also made cupcakes! I got to decorate them so I decorated them with these little heart sprinkles and put them in the middle standing up then I put star sprinkles on 7 and then normal colourful sprinkles on the other 7! I got a take away for my dinner and we got to choose what we wanted! Well that’s all for today. I hope you are all okay and having fun!

By Cleo

4 Replies to “My Birthday!”

1. Happy Belated Birthday Cleo! Your lego set sounds fantastic, you’ll have to share a picture on the blog once you’ve built it so we can all see.

Another pet- wow! I love the name pumpkin-spidey-latte!

Maybe you could share your dads cheesecake recipe on the blog? I know that Team Holywood has some keen bakers out there.

2. Wow!! It sounds like you had a fab birthday Cleo- Happy belated birthday from me!

What great name ideas for your jumping spider. I have to admit that I am terrified of spiders however.

I agree with Miss Brockie- Donald-we would love your dad’s cheesecake recipe!!

3. Happy belated birthday from me too Cleo.

How exciting, I’m happy you’ve finally got your pet jumping spider (although like Miss Pattie I’m not great with spiders…)

Sounds like you’ve had a fab birthday despite lockdown. Good to hear you back on the blog after your Easter break. Miss S