Back to home school

Hey everyone, It’s Rory!
In the Easter holidays I did a lot of relaxing. I played a lot of my favourite games and spent time outside in my garden. I also went a few walks.  I got lots of tasty Easter eggs on Easter Sunday and still have some left.
It was also Cleo’s birthday in the holidays. I got a little present too – a NowTV stick for my TV.
I finished The Enormous Crocodile and really enjoyed it. During literacy this morning I started reading the Twits. Mrs Twit has a glass eye and she played a trick on Mr Twit with it – I won’t say too much so I don’t spoil it! I also practiced spelling words and wrote sentences using them. Now time for some maths.
Hope everyone had a good Easter.
Bye for now.

3 Replies to “Back to home school”

1. What a fantastic blog post Rory! Sounds like you enjoyed your Easter holidays. Are you going to post a book review for The Enormous Crocodile later on in the week?

2. Your holiday sounds a lot like mine Rory – lots of walking, garden and eating chocolate here too!
    Are you enjoying the Twits so far? Roald Dahl was my favourite author when I was little and I used to love that book.

3. Lucky you, getting a present on your sister’s birthday. Roald Dahl is great – I always liked his books.