Saturday!

Today it was my dads birthday. I got him some lint chocolates but that’s not all there is something that hasn’t arrived yet. I also got him a card, inside of the card I made a checklist of what he has. It included his happy levels and if he was a good geinus.  By the way I made the cake all by my self. We also went on a walk around the estate.

That’s my blog done for the day hoe you guys had a good day. I’m actually having fun. Bye! By Orla

Avocado seed

Today I planted an avocado seed. It was put in a purple plant pot. The flat end grows the root and the pointy end grows the shoot. I then watered the plants in the room. Most of the plants were in that room.

By Skye.

Sorry it is late 🐛

I was kind to my mummy and brother yesterday and I wrote to my friends. I helped bake a orange cake and made a happy poster. Byeee love Tanith x

Frantic Friday on a Saturday!

We had Kindness Day instead of normal lessons. I wrote letters to some of my friends, including a close family friend in Cumbria. I did nice things for my sister Tanith. I gave mum lots of hugs for being the best mum in the world. I designed and made a poster encouraging people to be happy and positive. All our pictures done in home schooling are up in our home windows.

I helped mum by grating oranges for the orange cake she made us. Our neighbours left some Easter eggs and After Eight mints (ive eaten rather a lot but my Minecraft wolf is guarding what’s left!) at our door to say thank you for all the baking we have done for them.

Today I got all the vehicles in my Xbox Lego game. There are 120 vehicles in total. There are 10 helicoptors. There are 110 ground vehicles, like the roller and relocator, there are also 305 skins, of which I have 265, like the punk rocker, zombie and magician. Rory knows all about this game too!

Soon we are going for a walk in the country side so we all get some exercise. Mum can’t have physio due to lockdown so we need to go out to help her get movement in her leg every day.

Bye for now 🐺