Spanish and other things!

Hi everyone, it’s Rory.

The last few days we did a bit of Spanish. We did the family picture and I’ve put the picture below. My mummy also made us watch a video of one of her favourite singers called Juanes when he was on Sesame Street. He sings in Spanish and he taught us how to say move, head, hands and feet. (Search on YouTube Juanes Sesame Street if you want to learn too!)

I’ve been reading the Enormous Crocodile by Roald Dahl. He’s very cheeky and sneaky! I will finish it today.

I’ve been doing quite a bit of Sumdog and even had a go at some of the coding tasks on code.org.  We’ve been doing a lot of art too. Today I’m hoping to go into my garden and draw with my big chalks and also do some maths.

bye for now
Rory

4 Replies to “Spanish and other things!”

1. Love your Spanish family picture Rory well done. And I’ve just Youtubed the video because I’m trying to work on my Spanish just now too.

Sounds like you’ve been up to lots, well done. Hope you have a nice relaxing Easter holiday.

2. Your Spanish is fantastic, thanks for sharing it on the blog! I’ll definitely have a look at Juanes when I am doing my Spanish today. Well done for completing the sumdog challenge Rory, excellent work!

3. Sounds like you’re having lots of fun Rory! The Enormous Crocodile is a great book. Roald Dahl was my favourite author when I was your age (actually, he is still my favourite!). What are you going to read when you finish it?