Never forget there are fun things to do

Here is some of the stuff that I have been getting up to over the last couple of weeks. For my daily exercise I’ve chose a number of fun activitys to do such as  nature spot walking , bike rides,  dancing, keep fit routines, basketball and football with the dogs ! We found a skull which could be from a rabbit or something small like that . We spotted a beuatiful vibrant red fox , which was quite exciting , he or she stopped to look at us then jumped on the farm wall and disappeared , my mum really wanted to take a photograph but had no time to capture the photo . We also spotted black wild bunnies along with the common coloured bunnies .  We have spotted varies different birds ranging from small to big for instance , wag tails , tree sparrows to red kites and buzzards , we are also extremely lucky to have resident owls ( Tawny and barn owls ) which come to our trees to rest , feed and call .

We have also been baking using what we have in the cupboards,  we managed to rustle together bounty squares and cupcakes . They are very tasty .

I have practiced really hard on memorizing my 7 , 8 and 12 times table’s,  my Mum and big brother Christian has been testing me on these which has helped alot.

I’ve also been learning my big spelling word’s and one that i am proud of having learnt is Encyclopedia .

We have been doing loads of different thing’s to keep busy , we have been keeping intouch with family using messanger and what’s app . We will be doing family quiz night’s  and stop the bus , one of my mum’s favourite childhood games!

Stay safe everyone!  I made my own basketball ringMy mum thinks wee pebbles look like puss and boots… does she? This is  my favourite photo of my best boy porridge 🙂

3 Replies to “Never forget there are fun things to do”

1. Lovely to hear from you Merissa! It sounds like you’ve been up to a lot over the last 2 weeks, good work on the times tables. The family quiz nights fun, I’ve been doing the same with friends. Have a great Easter holidays guys.

2. Hello!
    Wow, you have been busy. Good to see you on the blog. I am jealous of the amazing wildlife you guys have been seeing at home…
    I am away to practise spelling encyclopedia…and other tricky words (got to keep up with you guys!!)
    Miss Dale