Never forget there are fun things to do

Here is some of the stuff that I have been getting up to over the last couple of weeks. For my daily exercise I’ve chose a number of fun activitys to do such as  nature spot walking , bike rides,  dancing, keep fit routines, basketball and football with the dogs ! We found a skull which could be from a rabbit or something small like that . We spotted a beuatiful vibrant red fox , which was quite exciting , he or she stopped to look at us then jumped on the farm wall and disappeared , my mum really wanted to take a photograph but had no time to capture the photo . We also spotted black wild bunnies along with the common coloured bunnies .  We have spotted varies different birds ranging from small to big for instance , wag tails , tree sparrows to red kites and buzzards , we are also extremely lucky to have resident owls ( Tawny and barn owls ) which come to our trees to rest , feed and call .

We have also been baking using what we have in the cupboards,  we managed to rustle together bounty squares and cupcakes . They are very tasty .

I have practiced really hard on memorizing my 7 , 8 and 12 times table’s,  my Mum and big brother Christian has been testing me on these which has helped alot.

I’ve also been learning my big spelling word’s and one that i am proud of having learnt is Encyclopedia .

We have been doing loads of different thing’s to keep busy , we have been keeping intouch with family using messanger and what’s app . We will be doing family quiz night’s  and stop the bus , one of my mum’s favourite childhood games!

Stay safe everyone!  I made my own basketball ringMy mum thinks wee pebbles look like puss and boots… does she? This is  my favourite photo of my best boy porridge 🙂

Our Friday Morning – Skye

Had an eventful morning this Friday for homeschool

First, we had PE with a very tiring exercise video then some yoga to finish off. Then we checked in on my ecosphere that we made at the beginning of the week. The water from the pond down the road has started to clear and we are hoping to see some creatures soon!

And lastly, we read were does food come from and made a little book about I learned (I even used headings)

I hope everyone has a good time over Easter. Skye

Week 2 Of Home School!

Hi guys. Its Cleo. Its been quite a busy week for us but I will be focusing more on Wednesday . So we started with wake up shake up as usual. All we really did for wake up shake up were like lunges, star jumps and more exercises like that. After we done wake up shake up we moved on to Spanish familia’s. Here’s a picture of what i done! Fue duro pero divertido! (It was hard but fun!) After some Spanish we moved on to reading books. So far I am on chapter 5.I am enjoying The House With The Chicken Legs.  Its kind of creepy but a good book to me. Then i went on hit the button to do a challenge from Miss. Stapleton. The scores i got were 21 , 22, 32, 31, 33, 31, 27 and 29. It was kind of hard trying to beat 33. That’s all for now! I hope you guys have had a lovely week.

By Cleo

Naughty Pony!

My naughty pony, Millie, has broken her fence by rubbing her big bottom on it.  I can’t fix it right now as I don’t have a 2 metre (6 ft) square fence post or any rails and I can’t buy any at the moment.

Friday

Today I have not done much yet. I woke up super duper late. I can’t get used to having one less hour I’m bed. Back to the day I have done my project work and that’s it for today so far. Me and my sister might go riding if it’s nice. I have still got English and Maths to do.
That will be this blog done for today. By Orla