Big Thursday shaddow art and tall tower

Today I started with my shaddow art which I loved! I got some dinosaurs and trees from my box and my mum got a lamp to shine behind them which made a shaddow in the paper, I drew round the shaddowsvto get my picture then coloured it in, this was a lot of fun and will do it again, maybe with a tractor! Freddy my dog liked to watch

After lunch we made a big high tower right to the ceiling! That was a lot of fun too, we are going to see if we can keep it until daddy comes home

5 Replies to “Big Thursday shaddow art and tall tower”

1. I love reading your blog posts Reece! Your shadow art has turned out fantastic and what a brilliant tower, great team work must have been involved to build it.

2. Reece I am so glad you liked the shadow art – as soon as I saw it I thought of you and your dinosaurs! It looks great and I think one with a tractor would be fab too.
    Love the tall tower! Hope you guys are having a fab Big Thursday.
    Miss S

3. Great tower guys!! I see that it is on the floor and touching the ceiling – challenge met!!
    Miss Dale