A Wolf’s Love for Bones!

Today I did some stop motion, like I do every Thursday. This one is about a wolf who guards his treasure, a bone, within a treasure chest while he sleeps. But an evil man (Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who) comes and steals the bone. Enjoy, and sorry, you won’t be able to eat a whole packet of Mini Cheddars as it isn’t very long!!

In history, we are watching a programme called How We Used To Live 1936 – 1953. We made notes while we watched the programme then I researched some interesting facts about 6th May 1937, the Hindenburg Disaster.

Mum made us cheese scones. I don’t like cheese scones though.

I have recently noticed, Mum has a groovy Chewbacca pencil case. I am definitely, totally, completely not going to steal it. Snigger!

I am coping better with percentages, I am also starting to use pie charts.

See you tomorrow, Caspian.

7 Replies to “A Wolf’s Love for Bones!”

1. Hi Caspian – loving your posts on the blog – thank you!
    I need to get my old computer looked at as I can’t see your film yet…But I will!
    Miss Dale

2. I’m glad the wolf managed to get his treasure back-a happy ending! I think I would enjoy that history programme, are you watching it on the television or could I find it on catch up somewhere?

3. Hi Caspian
    I liked the way you made an interesting story.
    I am working on “hazels return ” the series ………. coming to the blog soon.

Erin

4. Mrs Brockie-Donald, The programme is one my mum watched when she was at primary school. She did a project on the same thing so thought we would enjoy and learn from it too. If you put a search in Google for How We Used To Live 1936 – 1953, it will come up. Caspian