NWCC

Hello, this is Kaitlyn I am sorry I have not been posting it has been very busy. I have been going to NWCC! this is where I have been going for the last 2 weeks. NWCC is now turned into a place you can drop of your kids for the day! just let them know your coming fill out a form and I am pretty sure that’s it. its very fun and you get education 😀 I really like it hear but the only down side is that I don’t know anyone so I am hopping some one from holywood will come. I will try post dally or if something interesting pops up!

see ya, oh and I love all of your posts!

P.S let me know if I should post facts about… RUSSIA!

4 Replies to “NWCC”

1. Lovely to see you posting on the blog Kaitlyn! What kind of things have you been doing at NWCC?

2. Definitely post some facts about Russia Kaitlyn. Don’t worry, I think you will be seeing some more Holywood staff later in the week!!

3. Hi Kaitlyn – I think you were doing a great job in a very different place from Holywood!
    Facts about Russia would be amazing. I will try to find some photographs as I travelled to Russia a few years ago.
    Miss Dale