The Winter Holidays!

Hi its Josie and im going to be talking about the…Winter holidays! its a really fun and festive time of year in fact its favourite time of year. My favourite part of it is when you walk downstairs and you see Santa ate all the mince pie and drank all the milk and you see all the presents under the tree. Or Christmas dinner that’s one of my favourite parts. Its also very and I mean very cold! before Christmas it was about -1 degrees. It was also time to open presents I got a big desk and an amazon alexa.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Hi everybody it Cleo now. I will be talking about what I done on Christmas day. First in the morning I heard Christmas music playing and I found out my Mummy was playing the music on her phone to wake us up. When Daddy woke up we got dressed and went done to get a buffet breakfast. The reason we got a buffet breakfast is because we were in a hotel. I had about 6 or more plates of food. After breakfast we opened the presents. I remember getting a spider robot I have to build from Mummy and Daddy. After opening the presents we waited a while and then my Daddy noticed Santa’s reindeer outside. When we were about to go outside we noticed Santa inside but me and Rory were to shy to say hello. So we only went to see the reindeer. They were adorable! One of them has one antler and one was white. After the reindeer we went back into the room and me  Mummy and Rory decided to go swimming. There was a big slide in one of the pools that wasn’t open at first but then it opened up. After swimming we went to the room and got ready for going to the cinema. At the cinema we decided to watch the new star wars movie. It was a blast. After the movie we went to the room watched some TV and me and Rory also played games. After all of that we all went to sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                     By Cleo And Josie!