School Holiday

Orla speaking, my holiday was great I suppose. For Christmas I got an iPhone 7 I got it in rose gold. We got the phone set up straight away. My mum let me go on my phone for a bit. I also got some slime kits. They were called frosty slime kits. They were from Elmer’s. We had to go to pound land to get some containers. then I started making lots of slime. We both went to the irn-bru carnival in Glasgow. It is a big fair ground in side. There was big kid rides and small kid rides. Our favourite ride was: a red and blue one that tips you all around the place. Dakota speaking, my holiday was really good. On Christmas we went down stairs and opened my present’s I got a lot of art stuff I have already made a lot of pictures with the stuff and I got slime kits a unicorn one and a Elmer’s on  so I made  slimes with Carson. On the last week I went to Glasgow and I stayed for a week it was really fun and I also got to see all my family.

by Dakota and Orla