The Winter Holidays!

Hi its Josie and im going to be talking about the…Winter holidays! its a really fun and festive time of year in fact its favourite time of year. My favourite part of it is when you walk downstairs and you see Santa ate all the mince pie and drank all the milk and you see all the presents under the tree. Or Christmas dinner that’s one of my favourite parts. Its also very and I mean very cold! before Christmas it was about -1 degrees. It was also time to open presents I got a big desk and an amazon alexa.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Hi everybody it Cleo now. I will be talking about what I done on Christmas day. First in the morning I heard Christmas music playing and I found out my Mummy was playing the music on her phone to wake us up. When Daddy woke up we got dressed and went done to get a buffet breakfast. The reason we got a buffet breakfast is because we were in a hotel. I had about 6 or more plates of food. After breakfast we opened the presents. I remember getting a spider robot I have to build from Mummy and Daddy. After opening the presents we waited a while and then my Daddy noticed Santa’s reindeer outside. When we were about to go outside we noticed Santa inside but me and Rory were to shy to say hello. So we only went to see the reindeer. They were adorable! One of them has one antler and one was white. After the reindeer we went back into the room and me  Mummy and Rory decided to go swimming. There was a big slide in one of the pools that wasn’t open at first but then it opened up. After swimming we went to the room and got ready for going to the cinema. At the cinema we decided to watch the new star wars movie. It was a blast. After the movie we went to the room watched some TV and me and Rory also played games. After all of that we all went to sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                     By Cleo And Josie!

winter holidays

Its Sarah!!!On the holidays the 30th was my birthday and on the 25th was Christmas. On xmas I adopted an amoor leoperd. On my birthday my bff Kaitlyn came and we went to Energy we got hot dogs.

Kaitlyn now speaking! I spent most of my holidays at my grandmas. And on the 30th I went to Sarah’s birthday party! on Christmas I got air pods and a crochet kit well my mum took it but she is really good!

Sarah!!! me and Kaitlyn went to a dessert parlor and we got lollys from a lolly dispenser.

by Sarah and Kaitlyn

Christmas holidays.

I got a new bike for Christmas and my sister got a tv.  I had roast diner and my aunts came so did my cousin. I got a puppy too called Milly. on Christmas day my mum and dad had to wake us up. and my sister got a treasure x treasure toom and it had weird slime stuff that went everywhere and it got stuck in the carpet so when we got my new puppy she was trying to eat it and its not like it was hard to see because it was bright blue.

my Christmas break

In the Christmas holidays I went to Prague which is in the Czech republic. In Prague we saw half a dozen churches and a Jewish synagogue! The synagogue turned out to be a Jewish art museum which was very interesting. For dinner I had Bombay express!

School Holiday

Orla speaking, my holiday was great I suppose. For Christmas I got an iPhone 7 I got it in rose gold. We got the phone set up straight away. My mum let me go on my phone for a bit. I also got some slime kits. They were called frosty slime kits. They were from Elmer’s. We had to go to pound land to get some containers. then I started making lots of slime. We both went to the irn-bru carnival in Glasgow. It is a big fair ground in side. There was big kid rides and small kid rides. Our favourite ride was: a red and blue one that tips you all around the place. Dakota speaking, my holiday was really good. On Christmas we went down stairs and opened my present’s I got a lot of art stuff I have already made a lot of pictures with the stuff and I got slime kits a unicorn one and a Elmer’s on  so I made  slimes with Carson. On the last week I went to Glasgow and I stayed for a week it was really fun and I also got to see all my family.

by Dakota and Orla

Christmas holidays

on Christmas day Olivia  went to her nanas and Olivia got lots of presents. Tumaini  got koala shoes Next Olivia’s  family came over for presents. Olivia’s cousin came for dinner they had roused dinner.  Tumaini got tickets for lion king. on boxing day Tumaini went to see the lion king. Olivia watched lots of Christmas movies and took there Christmas tree down. The next day Tumaini saw a real life koala. Olivia slept over at Tumainis house for a sleepover. Then Tumaini went over to Olivia’s to play. New year. on new year Olivia went to a bonfire.

by Olivia and Tumaini

Christmas holiday!

For xmas dinner I had fondue and my friend had mince and tatties. My favourite  present was flippers and a snorkel and xbox  1s and Samsung galaxy A20e my friend went to his step brothers house for a sleepover and got presents. My mum picked me and my sister up and we opened our presents there what everyone sent us and we where up till half 10 at night as soon as we finished I got in the shower first and hogged the hole bed like no one could get in. I went to my gran parents  house  and that’s were I spent Christmas.

by Oliver and Joe

Our Christmas adventure!

A week after Christmas, me ( Merissa ) , Daisy , Sarah and Kaitlyn went to energy the trampoline park. Energy is in Carlisle and was very exciting, before we went in we had to listen to the festive safety rules. We went separate ways, Sarah and Kaitlyn went away playing with the trampolines and Me and Daisy went to race each other through a obstacle course running past the many others :D. After a couple of rounds of running riot we went on the trampolines to hit the high target named from 1-7, After tempting to hit all of the targets we decided to give up and attempt the beam course ( the beam course is a balancing step to step game that lasted 10 minutes because Daisy got stuck in the pit after she fell of one of the balancing beam so Merissa had to pull her out :D)

This story wasn’t about us opening presents but it was about true friendship and fun!

By Merissa and Daisy

we are back

We are back after 2 weeks from our Christmas holidays it is now 2020 hopefully we will be putting out a lot of blogs this year.

Christmas gifts

for Christmas I  got a Nintendo switch , a gaming head set and more .

my baby cousin had sleep over on new year day.

Christmas gifts Bruce

my beast gift was a Nintendo switch and more

by James and burce

My favorite present

For Christmas I got a Brand new skateboard from my mum and dad, who got it from skate warehouse. It was my favorite present, It is much better than my old one which was terrible with terrible steering and trucks as well as bad balance and hardly any grip tape, But the new one is perfect.