DRAGON DAYS

Hello our school show was dragon days! me and my friend were Gawaine the dragon and we were awesome! there were a bunch of other characters too like tommy who acts like a rock star, Gilda the goatherd and old ma

thanks for reading

dragon days

our school play is called dragon days. We have already done one show and we have 2 more to go. I was a villager there were 19 villagers there was load of people on the first night. today we are doing one in the afternoon in the night. the show in the afternoon at half one we will be interacting with the audience.

how I on the school show

On the school show dragon days at the start  I was a little bit scared but when it started I was happy and not scared. My costume was funny. but I liked it. I had colourful trousers and a grey t- shirt and a green braces . I loved the show, it was fun. I was super confident. I was sad because I did not win a prize in the raffle but i got a present from my Auntie, it was a Star Wars Christmas jumper.

Dragon Days

Jack: This years school play is dragon days and I am a wrinkly old man I have a massive book and if I smash it a puff of smoke (baby powder) appears.

Charlie: This school play I am five parts, and they are two villagers, two tommy fans and a fireman. I am sort of nervous.

By jack and charlie

Dragon days drama

One of my friends is the old ma but my other friend is Gilda I am the lights. The story tells you not to judge people no matter what the end song will tell you that everyone is unique and the same. 5 Words to describe dragon days drama. By Sarah and Josie.

The show dragon days

it is this time of year again where we speak about the school show which is called dragon days .this the poster to advertising the show made by Joe .

A mother happy to see her son is safe. ( in the play)  

By James

dragon days

this year our school show is dragon days Olivia, kaitlyn, Dakota, and Lottie are villagers . my little brother is a goat . the show is about a dragon and a dragon they thought was scary but he was not.   A boy called tommy thought he eatght  a girl called gildas goats . but he did not and the villagers gave him advice .  the dragon was called gawaine.

e