learning at holywood

At Holywood we are learning about the solar system and we are doing the solar system model and book and today we are doing blog, reading box, chapter book finished and four seasons finished, and if we weren’t finished our four seasons, we would have to do that first until we could do the rest and we have to do the solar system book last,and we have created a poster about it to help us and not all but some are finished and some are still finishing four seasons and we are doing the three things on the board and I started doing my blog and then I’m going to do reading box, then finish my book at school. Tomorrow we are going to do big Thursday stuff, and then we are doing kiva inp5-7 and after that at 1-2 we are doing P.E with p3-5 and we maybe were  doing other stuff what I might not know. 

Our New Topic

We p5-7 have a new topic at holywood and it is time and space. We have been learning about it for about a week or so. Right now we are doing things like building a model of the solar system. We are learning about space and time as our new topic.

We are also making books about space ( mainly the solar system) for the younger class.

By Charlie and Leland