learning

Monday the fourth of November; today I learned about Macbeth the king. I also got a new wordlist it was number 15. I was so happy I  Practice everyday for ten minutes.   before the holidays we done history of Victorians. we learnt about medial and shields it was really fun we went on three trips Carlaverock castle,  elastland farm,  new Lanark there was a shop in new Lanark and a park in Carlavreck castle

Don’t have a loose chain

Last Saturday I busted my mouth open in a place. I was cycling on my BMX bike when disaster struck, as I was talking to myself as normal when I noticed my chain was rattling. I thought nothing of it because I was turning to go home now and me and my dad could check it out once I was home. I was about half way home and at full speed with my feet on the pedals when… CLICK!!! The chain had slipped off the cog and had jammed the wheel. I was on a road past a small cluster of about three houses. I had went from full speed to full stop in quarter of a second. I was thrown forward over the handlebars and face planted onto the rough stone of the road. I later found out it was all because of a loose chain.