Holywood History Learning

Hello Its Cleo. Today I will be talking about everything I have learnt about Victorian times and knights and everything like that. First ill talk about armor. The oldest armor is about 3,000 years old. There’s two armors I know and that’s chain mail and chest armor I’m sure. We do still have armor today we just don’t really use it. There is about seven or six parts to a horses armor. Now ill be talking about Victorian schools and what they were like back then. What you would do is go into the school and the would hear a bell and you would head into class and the teacher would ask you to stand in a line. You have to call the teacher sir and I didn’t like that bit about my experience. The teachers are very stricked and very loud. Anyways when your in a line he will tell you to march facing the front then face the left, face the back, face the right and face the front again. If you don’t do it good enough you will be asked to do it again. The girls and the boys are separated. Boys in one line and girls in another. Also the boys and girls have to sit on separate. We would have lack boards instead of paper or white boards or anything we use now a days in school. Well that’s all for today people!

Bye! By Cleo!