A Vampire

Once upon a time there was an 8 year old girl called Eliza. It was a cold winter night. Eliza was getting ready for bed. She got in to bed. Her mum tucked her in to bed. The next day she was not in her house. She looked around. She sees a picture, it was a vampire family. She saw herself as a baby. It was strange. She got out of the little bed. She wanted to know the truth. She opened the door, it creaked. A ghost popped out. It flew away. She walked down the hall. She was scared, she saw zombies. They were closing in. To be continued…

By Erin

Aliens vs Predators

On a cold morning people were just about to go to an abended military site. We finally got there. A man got lost and he saw something that looked  like a alien. He saw a sign that said we are xemorph it said ckckckckckckck. It started to chase the man he screamed ahhhhhhh.  Everyone  started to run  into the hole. THE HOLE LEEDED TO A TEMPELE. They saw a predator hurt a man. The man said get too the chopper and that was the end of him. A GIRL said NOOOO . A xemorph found a predator. They stared fighting . ckckckckckckckck, roarrrrr, the predator ran away. The xemorph  ran away.

The end

By Rory

All about the Werewolves

It was a winters night, the clock turned 12. The ghost was going outside. The ghost was going a wander to check if there were any werewolves in the forest. He found a penny in the mud. It was a man who was killed by a werewolf.

By Kye

My House

On a dark scary night I just went to sleep when I heard the doorbell ringing. It was a scary vampire. It looked creepy. It had a pale face. She had pointy teeth. She was staring at me. I ran upstairs to get Rhys and Darcy. We ran outside. We found creepy woods. Then we found a creepy abandoned house. We went inside there was a creepy mummy. We tried to hide, and then the mummy found us. Then Rhys and Darcy and Niamh were never seen again.

By Niamh

Hope

One dark night Hope went for a walk in the woods. Her parents were on a trip. But then she heard a THUD. Suddenly she saw a house. THUD she heard again. Hope ran as fast as she could into the house. Her dog ran behind her. Suddenly a dark figure came up to her. The figure came close and said I’m your worst nightmare. BOOM a guy shot it. Hi he said. Hi said Hope. I’m Hope she said. I’m Max he said. They walked slowly into the house. AHH they heard and they ran and saw a girl in a hoodie. BOOM Max shot the Zombie h hi the girl said. COME WITH US said Hope, sure said the girl as they walked out. Hope screamed as a zombie was holding her. BOOM Max shot it and they ran to Hopes house. Max and Hope walked in and the girl left. HOPE I WAS SOOO WORRIED. Max sleepover said Hope? Ok said Max.

Hunting Down

On a winter night at camp Crystal Lake, Jason was making a campfire in his house. The cardboard was cracking. He went outside and there was a present. In the present there was a ghost. It didn’t scare Jason. It started to hunt down his mum.

By Daniel

dear cousin

This letter is about a day in a Victorian school!

dear cousin I would like to tell  you about a day at school I got up and ready for school at 6AM I arrived at 7 30AM we made it just in time I behaved nicely unlike the boys they got told off again and again it got very annoying they had to join the girls side they scribbled on my work and drawed a silly face to I hate boys so much they are very mean to me all the time they are big fat meany’s

Life in a Castle

I am jack I was day dreaming.  I  felt sleepy because it was a long day in the castle. The kind told me to wake up but I did not hear him even when he shouted it I was still asleep. I eventually woke up, I looked out the window and I knew I was in Japan because all of the signs outside were in Japanese writing. I went exploring in the castle. When I was in the living room I saw a calendar which was dated 4005, that’s when I knew that I had travelled back in time.

By Jack

Life in a Castle

Once upon a time Rory was dreaming he saw a portal. Rory walked through  it. He woke up in a castle. I saw a key. I used it to open the door. I ran to the eating room. I saw a sign that said 1005. Wooooo it was yum! But Carson was there. I said how did you get there? I saw a portal. Oh me too. WOW, WOW, well look there is Kohdie. I quickly ran away, I was eating pizza. Kohdie and Carson found me. They said RORY!!

By Rory

Life in a castle

It was 1925 in Japan. King Kohdie tried to find king Carson and king Rory  he found king Carson but not king Rory. They looked and looked and looked …and looked they found king Rory! He was in the eating room eating pizza then they found that there was no wifi but instead they played with penny toys then they went back into 2019.

By Kohdie