new Lanark school trip

On Friday we went to new Lanark. it was a really long bus journey there was two buses one was a coach bus one was a mini bus. we went to the school what the children would of went to. the tables were a big line so were the tables so were the chairs. we had to write the alphabet in cursive writing and  we had to write on slate boards and write with slate pencils. and at mr owens school brought a crocodile in for five shillings I thought that would of been crazy having a crocodile in your class room I would of thought it would of got out its cage.  we went on this ride what was in a big egg thing. there were holograms and manikins  with a moving face. and there was a windo what said nursery and hoagrams of children came up to the window and waved at the window. there were things shaped as a face and when you got to it a face would a peer and it gave me a jump scare. and it was as slow as a slug it went at some thing like one kmh. the ride was twelve mins long it felt like twelve hours long. my partner was Bruce at the end there was lots of people waiting at the end because we were some of the last people to get on the ride. then after that we had to walk in to the café and to get out and the mile. then we went in to one of the houses what you could walk a round and see what things would of been like back then and the toilet was huge and there was a bed room what was that small you could not walk in it and there were two double décor beds. it looked big from the out side but was small.