Back To School!!!

Hi guys its Cleo. Today I will tell you about our three days back at SCHOOL!!! On Wednesday we had Miss. Dale and we had to write down where we went on the holidays like I went to Sand Castle in Black Pool. Anyways we also had to write about rubbish days and one of mine was when my cat died. I was really sad but I got over it. We also have a new boy in our school called Joe and a teacher called Miss. Patty but she’s new because she used to work here. Hi its Sarah! on Thursday we did graffiti were we pot are name and collard it. we wrote stuff on a posit note and gest who did it . we had to run around the hall to ask people stuff. we wrote things in a hot ear balloons to. last thing we made a hand tree. bay Sarah and Cleo.

First day at Holywood

We came back on Wednesday the 21st of August.It doesn’t feel like it has been  2 days since school started.

On the first day out first class was, the dice game! The game kind of simple but at the same time it had its own level of difficulty! after most of the students finished we all went outside to play the chair game which is probably most painful back games EVER!

We were READY to go back to school because after a couple of weeks the holidays got very boring because there wasn’t much to do.

Back To School Week

On Wednesday we came back to school. We had Miss Dale. The fist thing we did was a list of are holidays. One of are class mates rolled a dice and that told us how many sentences we would do in a section. We also had to make a diorama of one of  the places we visited after that we played some games before lunch. When we came back from lunch we finished off are lists and diorama we also did some portraits of your partner. then we played more games.

On Thursday Miss Pattie taught us. We started to learn more about each other with postet notes.  Miss Pattie picked a postet  note out of a box and she red it out and  who ever she thought it was she stick it on us. After that we done some graffiti work. We made some graffiti box names that was really fun. After lunch we did some hand prints for a tree about friend ship. We also played some games. 

On Friday which is today we have Miss Pattie we had Miss Jardine for lunch. We did a reading survey. We did some scenarios and drama.      

were back!!

Hello it is me James and we have a hand to do the blog it is Joe the new boy in p6.

where back at school

We are finally back and we are doing a great start, and no one gotten a timeout and I was not that exited but the only thing I am exited about is seeing my friends and Friday football because that’s what where doing today so me and my step brother are finally going to football, so every week we do football, I will be a goalie because nearly every goal they try to score, I will save it but not always. At school we did graffiti and looked at some pictures and there was some really super neat spray-paint and it was stunning, so when we did that we watched a 4 min news round and then we went home.

back to school

3 Days ago we were on holiday and we are not exited to be back. I was only exited to see my friends and harder math’s. school is bad I tried to face sick so I didn’t have to come to school but I got told to go anyway. yesterday we done graffiti art and made hot are balloons had our goals for this year. [p6]

Week 1 in Primary 1/2

We have been having fun this week.

We have played games to try and learn everyone’s names!

We drew pictures of ourselves on our first day in P1 or 2.

We have been deciding class rules like working hard and looking after our property.

We have all worked very hard!

From P1/2

Here are some pictures of what we have been doing

School again

I had mix mixed feelings about going back, I was dreading maths and things but was looking forward to play with my friends. I built a new hammock in the playground, And did graffiti with miss Patti. Miss Patti is our new teacher. Before making the hammock I forgot how much I love it.