Sports day!

Today was sports day and I got 3 1st, 2 2nds and 1 3rd. I was very nervous the day before we done sports day but it was very fun.

My first race was the sprint race with the p6 girls I came in 1st place! My second race was egg on the spoon and this race was with the p6-7 boys and girls and I luckily came in 2nd place! The 3rd race was the sack race AND I WASNT EXCITED! I done the sack race with p6-7 and I came in 2nd place! After I done the sack race I wasn’t as nervous as I was before. After I done the sack race we done coach and horses I was with Orla and sadly we came in 3rd place, but it was fun! One of the last race was the skipping race which is my favorite race!!! and I came in 1st place. Last we all done the big whole school race! what you had to do was go over the hills, under the tunnel, in the willow tunnel and under the tarpaulin. I came in 2nd place because some people didn’t know that we had to go under the tarpaulin.

I had a really fun time doing sports day!

by Merissa