Sports Day

Today we had sports day there were lots of races such as the sprint race ,egg and spoon race and a skipping race. Lots of parents showed up we nearly ran out of seats my mum showed up to.The first half of sports day was the competitive half. Once that half was finished we stopped to have an ice lolly and talk to our parents they had a cup of tea. After that we done sports with our parents which was the other half of sports day there was the welly throw , beat the goalie and ping pong. When sports day was finished we all said bye to our parents and that was sports day finished.                                                                                                                              by Josie

sports day!!!!!!!

Today is sports day witch is my favourite day because of the sprint race and the sack race and they where my favourite because I got tow medals and that is my first time I got one and I cant believe I got two on my first day at Hollywood sports and that’s why sports day is my favourite day and next year im hopping ill win the sprint race and the sack race and I actually might win all but the horses and the egg and spoon and if I win those and the rest I will run so fast that I cant stop and I am bad at only two races and that is the egg and spoon and the horses one.

Sports day : )

Sports day is today at my school and as we know that everyone is going fast as sanic but not me i was fine losing every race but one of them i was 3rd it was the sack race  i was DETERMINED to win but tried so that’s it… that’s all i can think of writing.

Good Bye – off to secondary school!

But I’ll be back next week!

Lewis

sports day 2019

Today I one a first place badge for running.My favorite race is the running race or the egg and spoon I am fast so it wasn’t to hard.We had a bunch of stuff to do like beat the golly archery and willies through it was a load of fun. I also came in third and second I got three thirds and one second and one first.it was hard but fun.

by Rhys

Sports Day!!!!

Today was sports day!!!!! Now for those who don’t know what sports day is its basically where you do different sporty fun stuff like skipping, running, the monkey crawl, sac race and the big running thing where you go through different obstacle courses. The race I won was the running race and I came third in the monkey crawl. We also had ice lollies for when we had a break and also when we had a break we had some fun activities  you could do with your parents but nobody came to watch me or Rory my little brother so we just were doing activities with our friends. It was a lot of fun and it was my first time doing it.

From Cleo

sports day

Today it was sports day for Holywood primary. I won egg and spoon,  sack race and sibling coach and horse and I placed 1st In all of them.  I lost the sprit and the skipping.

by jack

sports day!!!

Today at half past nine we started sports day I was really cold at the start but it got warmer and warmer and I was so  warm we also made a new race called cartwheel race it was just a practice. I only came third once and second twice I won nothing but I had to much fun to care.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      by Dakota

sports day

I  like the  sports day.

I  like  the  egg  and  spoon.

I  like  the sack  race.

by larsson

Sports day!

Today was sports day and I got 3 1st, 2 2nds and 1 3rd. I was very nervous the day before we done sports day but it was very fun.

My first race was the sprint race with the p6 girls I came in 1st place! My second race was egg on the spoon and this race was with the p6-7 boys and girls and I luckily came in 2nd place! The 3rd race was the sack race AND I WASNT EXCITED! I done the sack race with p6-7 and I came in 2nd place! After I done the sack race I wasn’t as nervous as I was before. After I done the sack race we done coach and horses I was with Orla and sadly we came in 3rd place, but it was fun! One of the last race was the skipping race which is my favorite race!!! and I came in 1st place. Last we all done the big whole school race! what you had to do was go over the hills, under the tunnel, in the willow tunnel and under the tarpaulin. I came in 2nd place because some people didn’t know that we had to go under the tarpaulin.

I had a really fun time doing sports day!

by Merissa