Bird watching

On Monday we went bird watching in the playground. We were watching birds, we saw a blue tit and a song thrush greenfinch. They were beautiful. We also saw some robins too and we saw a chaffinch. We saw a marvellous sparrow, they were marvellous indeed. We also saw a jackdaw.

by                                                                                                                                                                     Esmae and Lottie

Bird Watching! shhhhh!

On Monday P3-4 went bird  watching. To be honest I think it’s kind of creepy…like really creepy because we are spying on birds. My group was: me, my best friend Kaitlyn, Alexa and Molly. We saw many beautiful birds[27!]. I saw a tawny owl! We also saw tons of other cool birds too.

By Hannah

Bird watching

So on Monday we were doing bird watching. We chose groups of four the group I was in was Hannah, Molly and Alexa and me of course.The birds we saw were 1 magpie, 6 black birds, 2 blue tits, 9 crows, 2 pigeons, 5 jackdaws. We tried to be quiet but it was quite easy to catch the crows. So that was Monday!

by Kaitlyn

Bird watching

On  Monday me and my amazing class got to go outside to go to watch some super birds. I was with Molly, Hannah and Kaitlyn they were very nice to me . Molly did not get a pair of binocular  so when I was using them I  let her use mine. Me and my team saw lots of birds like  black bird, crow and more.  I was happy to see a black bird. When I saw a crow I was amazed at how beautiful  it was. I didn’t only see a bird I saw a butterfly.

by Alexa

Bird watching with class

On Monday the 29th of awesome April we went Bird watching. I was with Alexa ,Kaitlyn and Hannah. We saw Blue tits and even a magpie. It was so fun and Kaitlyn saw an tawny owl. Alexa saw a black bird. Hannah saw a jackdaw and I saw a magpie.