environment day !

Environment day was soooo fun but it also had loads of plastic pollution fun facts! The class I was in ( Merissa ) was group 5 and the class that my classmate was in ( Daisy )  was in was group 3.

( Merissa’s perspective ) My first class was with miss dale was called waste of time, In this class we learned how long it takes for plastic waste to break down !!! let me tell you how long a can takes to break down, it takes up to 80-200 years !

( Daisy’s perspective ) In my first class I went to go with miss McIntyre. We did rubbish re-use,  In there we learned that you can re-use single plastics and turn them into something useful for example a plastic bag turned into a bracelet and miss McIntyre’s class was interesting and fun !

( Merissa’s perspective )  My second class was pizza miles with miss Jardine I enjoyed it but there was only a couple of people doing the food miles, and all the measuring on the internet while other people were making pizza I think there weren’t enough jobs but it was FUN !

( Daisy’s perspective ) My second class was beach box  beach box it was like a questionnaire about, if the plastic shouldn’t be there or if the plastic does. We done this class with miss Stapleton. It was interesting and full of facts but it still had its own sense of fun !

( Merissa’s perspective ) This class was called rubbish sort ! we had to sort out all the rubbish like ( single use plastic , paper tissues , food , plastic , metal ) We done this with miss Brocki Donald. We think that her class was fun but near the end  it started getting boring

we have done all of the classes and I think environment day was very fun mums and dads were coming to help at the end of the day which was cool !!!

by Merissa and Daisy