Blog About Learning

Please get some new posts up about the learning taking place at Holywood:

Digital Photography

Outdoor Skills

Art Competition

Alcohol and Smoking HWB IDL

Body Systems

French

Scale modelling in maths

Using Google Sketch up

Writing instructions

Reading Challenge

Chair – technology challenge

and more…

Red nose day

On red nose day we had to donate money for wearing as you please.  But we still had to do class work but at break we got Ice-cream and pin the nose on the clown.  After break we had to do Maths and then it was lunch and for lunch we had  massive buffy and we had briones and ham sandwiches and cheese sandwiches and we had to wait for our class like p1 rite to p7and then we had to go in because it was raining very hard.

Red Nose Day twins

Red nose day was on Friday the 15th of march 2019. On red nose day we where twins we where wearing sorry not sorry t-shirts and black leggings ALSO we had the same hair do witch was two pleats. On red nose day people bought lots of red noses they were £1.25. People where doing jokes some of them where absolutely terrible but some of the jokes where good. People liked doing , put the red nose on the clown. For break we had ice-cream for break and for lunch we had A BUFFET !!! It was tasty , we had sausage rolls , sandwiches and other yummy food !!! Are head teacher said for me to where some glasses I did not like that idea .I gave her a smirky look. At the end of the day we where watching the new Grinch movie , we watched half way through the movie I think… BUT RED NOSE DAY WAS FUUUUN!!

Red Nose Day

Last week on Friday it was Red Nose Day! For Red Nose Day me and Rory dressed up as rock stars. We had to  finish of work then we had ice-cream before snack, we done math‘s then we done pie face basically if you had a joke you would go to the front and say the joke and then get pied in the face. After lunch we did more pie face then we watched funny movies and they were quit funny. Then it was home time!

Our Diseased School!

You read the title! You now know that our school is diseased! This sickness disease is taking over the entire school! You never know who’s next…. one minute you will be frolicking through the football pitch, and the next there will be sick all down your jumper and all over your shoes.

We had over 21 people off one week and 3 members of the Holywood Staff Team. Please keep your sickness to yourself! *laughs but it turns into a cry*

I’m lucky enough to not have had the sick bug. *coughs* yet…. (touch wood!!!)

Apart from having this bug making its rounds, we have continued classes like normal (apart from a couple of days when we were running low on staff) and we all had a fun red nose day.

On red nose day, we watched 2 movies. We watched some Road Runner episodes and we also watched the animated Grinch. The new one! And we also did pie face, pin the red nose on the clown and had ice-cream and a buffet lunch!! 🙂

Also…. never mind what my best friend Georgia said in her last blog. Those dances and songs are amazing! There is nothing wrong with them, I really liked them…. *laughs evily*

By Kaylan