WARNING

this is a warning for teachers and children alike please read this until the end thank you

WARNING there is a video that has become increasingly popular in our school… we have done everything in our power to stop this disgusting thing but we fail every time. we cant get those monsters to stop playing them. some children are all ready hypnotized by it I lost my best friend to this video… I watched them I watched  as children began to copy the “instructor” but I will never give up my sanity to it..

im not sure weather to tell you the name of this abomination or not I don’t want someone to think they can handle it and watch it…. all I will tell you is it is a wake up shake up video but please don’t watch it …and teachers don’t let your students watch it

you must understand how I have tried to knock some sense in to them I worry that soon I will be the only one left I am going to find them find people in my school that have not gone insane and make a army currently I am trying to blend in as best as I can but I know there leaders  can see right through me though so for your safety and others stay away from the video and if your school gets this disease I only have 3 tips blend in, keep safe, and never…NEVER copy the video and do as they say under any circumstance…  I believe in you

Learning at Holywood

Today we have been doing a tour of the playground leaflet because when the new Primary 1s come we can give them one well not me because im in Primary 7 and going to high school.

I think we have finished our smoking and alcohol topic with miss dale and I think we have also finished our skeleton topic with miss Mackentyre.

So that’s what’s going on at Holywood primary.

By Ebony