x-mas

for x-mas I got a laptop a Xbox I like to pay minecraft and fortnite.I also got a karaoke mashine with to microphone. I also got a 1000 peas jigsaw aka ill never use . if you are reading this comment what you got for x-mas .I also got a big pile of clothes to many clothes

by erin

My Christmas 2018

This Christmas was great for me, My three favourite presents were my new Penknife, (I lost my old one that I got for my birthday in September) My titanic set that looks like LEGO but is not, Also my storm shelter and my Bear Grylls Survival books. My bonus is £50.

Everyone in my house had a great time on Christmas. I am going to make a tree house soon, and use my knife for it. It will have massive branches from limb to limb on the tree and a trapdoor.

By Charlie K

my x-mas holyday

For x-mas got Santa me a fit bit  that  is present I opened ,Next I got  a  down hill Moneten bike  ,

I also got a pool table, forza horizon 4  and most of all my family .

by james

Christmas Holidays!

Before the Christmas holidays we had a Christmas party at school. The games we played were solve the Christmas card problem, pass the parcel, Christmas corners, musical bumps and musical chairs. Who ever got to open one of the wraps they got to get a drink and food first. It is Sarah.For my Christmas I got a towel/dressing goune and Pokémon cards, rubbers that smell nice. On December the 30th

By Cleo and Sarah

my Christmas holiday

on Christmas I got a set of nerf laser ops pro ,Jurassic world evolution, saga arcade for ps4 with 53 different games from 90s and classics like are sonic, street of rage and a lot more. and I got a ton of deodorant.  I got a dart blast

my Christmas holiday

On Christmas I woke up at 2 in the morning and stayed up all night on my tablet watching YouTube and I was watching lisps leaf. just After 6.00 I went with my sister and woke up my mum and dad and went down stirs to peek at all the present.

By Aidan

ok after we shopped for stuff on Dec 24th we seen something weird a BOX!!! that had a message that was DONT OPEN UNTIL DEC 24TH!! form Santa

the school show

today we are doing two shows today last night we done 1 show last night I was nervous  to start but it went away. Today I am not that nervous. I am a solder in the play we have bags that have apples that are fake. we made them out of tissue paper. you throw them at the stage .the people that are watching is the people who throw the apples. We also have to sing songs in the bag there is a paper straw and cureful tissue paper.we have lots of songs to sing.             

Christmas and new years holidays

On Christmas day Rhys got a new bike and clothes Lego and just cause 4 and the fortnite battle pass. Paul got a computer, Nerf guns and Lego. What Rhys did on new years he went to his grandmas and granddad house and we had dinner he did not stay up to midnight. On new years Paul just stayed in he did stay up to midnight (he went to sleep at 5am).

By Rhys and Paul

Christmas Holidays

Two weeks ago it was Christmas it was a strange weather because it didn’t SNOW !!!

On Christmas we where all excited because we got to open PRESSENTS , the presents where cool.

Merissa’s best present was her laptop

My favorite present was a fold up beam it is darkish blue and it is easy to store. It is padded but not a lot.

Did you have a good Christmas? What did you get for Christmas?

By Orla and Merissa