Hello to all Our Friends in Obugi Primary

Hello to all our friends at Obugi Primary.

Thank you for all your great comments – we are glad you are reading about our learning!

Please e-mail Miss Dale and let her know all about your learning and she will put it up on the blog so that all our friends and family members can read about it too.

We are all exhausted but excited about the upcoming Christmas celebrations.

We hope everyone at Obugi has a safe and relaxing holiday. We will be back in touch in the New Year.

A joint project is long overdue!

Warmest wishes,

Team Holywood

Wizard Of Oz! – Blog Update! :)

Hi! It’s been a while since we last posted but it’s been for a good reason so…. don’t get to mad!

We have been rehearsing and performing our school show! This isn’t going to be a long blog because I just finished writing something that will hopefully end up in this weeks paper all about the show. If it ends up there then we will definitely be posting a picture on here stay tuned for if that happens! 🙂

If you weren’t at the show, don’t worry because I have some pictures right here that you can look at instead! They are all from the show, but not from the night because everyone was busy watching, but here are pictures of us in our costumes! 🙂

Holywood Show!!!!!

We have done only one of the three show’s and yet I feel as if I have not even done one because as aid I don’t have such a big part and so I have to wait a long time but I still enjoy every moment!!!

The first show was my first Holywood show it was ……… ….  Amazing!!! Everyone put so much effort into it and into the scenery!!!

I was surprised on the amount of people there I have never had to perform of do a show in front of so many, it was a little freaky but when it was my turn to go on the stage I just did it, it is hard to explain.

thank you for reading my blog From Daisy

the wizard of Oz school show hype

today we are doing two shows in a day I was last night a spoopy tree I got to hit Dorothy and scarecrow with crepe paper apple and trying to hit some in her basket .it was boring for 3 minutes .it was amazing show but a few mistakes I am the lion tonight I am very hyped up about the part it is my last school show its going to be amazing.

wiz of Oz

this year we done wizord of oz I had to stay bake stage with al the bake dropp seens it was a little bite boring whos fayr was a rope I had to pool. The persan that got the mian part what Dakoata . I really wanted Dorathy I odishand fore dorathy scayrscou loine and tinmane and oz but I did not get eny of them ,

By Erin

School Show

Last night we had a school show it was very good but we made a few mistakes. In the school show I am a solder and I get pulled back stage . Orla is a Oz person and I sing the merry old land of Oz I where a bright orange blouse top and a red poofy skirt also a red head scarf and black shoes . I where a black top and a black pare of trousers with a solders hat. We are also having a show this afternoon and tonight.

By Orla and Sarah