learning about Holywood school

Hey I am Sarah. I go to Holywood school this is my first blog. I will be talking about Holywood I don’t no much because I am new but we do science maths writing and art. homwork is fun because you get to play spelling games wall you learn!

Oh and the Christmas show is coming up can’t wait to see everyone this year it is going to be the wizard of Oz, and I will be a solider my best fried is going to be Glinder! 😉

Thank you for reading my first blog it is not the best I will admit

By Sarah

football

We were doing football with Mr Queen  and we   warm up and we play games and we play football.

by leland

learning at holywood

we have been  learning a about  baking safe and food poising  . if  you see moiled   CHUCK  in the bin .

big Thursday p 5 /7  we did   P.E  first   then we did stem  after  lunch  we did music then   it                          computer

Learning at Holywood

At Holywood I have been learning about things that involve science. I didn’t learn a lot about science in my last school,  all we learned about was space,  light bulbs, the body and magnets. On Friday the 16th we are doing a science festival at 2pm and I love science I just haven’t done a lot of it. We are all doing a poster about science but the P7 are doing a safety poster? I don’t know but me Sarah and Daisy are doing a poster about Holywood for people to se the poster and say REALLY in a good way. We learn a lot of fun things at Holywood.

From Cleo

learning

On Monday we found out who we are in the school show. I am a solder  I’m happy to be a solder. The whole school did a rehearsal and I practises my marching it was fun. On Tuesday we are fishing are posters and blogging.

holywood

previously at holywood primary school we have been working not skiving …….. ha ha

we have focice   on our topic we are doing magnets we are maeke

5-7 learning

At Holywood 5-7 have been learning about force light and sound currently we have been

working  on high and low friction surface we learned that if we have a bord of wood  and aply sope it  is easy to slide   he is towing the triek .

by james p5

holywood

previously at holywood we have been working not skiving …………………. ha ha

we have been working on magnets I am making a poster . It is interesting how a magnet works .

on big Thursday in computer science we are making anmissions  on sprit .

see you next week beeeey by james