getting ready for the Christmas play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got our script on Monday and we get our part on Friday I want to be the scarecrow we are doing wizard of 0z and it is going to be good hopefully it was great last year we where reading the script at near the end of the day I read the witch for some of the first bit of the play  and I no my words like 3 4 weeks in the school play and hopefully that happens  this year at the school play I cant wait until the day it is one of the best holiday of the year but when I first start I get lines wrong all the time sometimes we still have a month and 19 days until Christmas day I cant wait until that day I want a ps4 so I can play with Greg , Euan , Paul and Lewis

3 Replies to “getting ready for the Christmas play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

1. cant wait until Christmas play
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!