Halloween

trick or treating

on Wednesday  I went trick or treating at my nana and papa and my brother came with us. then my mum drest  up as a druid dealer and my dad dreast up as a killer clown and I was a skin from fortnite skin called skull trooper

Halloween disco

The Halloween Disco!!!!

On Halloween we held a Disco and it was Really Fun!!!! To Decorate we Carved Some Pumpkins (But we only had about 5 minutes to Slice of their Heads, Bring out their Brains and then Carve Their Faces.) We also decorated the Tables with different themes. The Themes were Spiders, Ghosts, Vampires and Pumpkins!!!! I worked with My Brother and lots of other People in My Group to make a Giant Ghost Display!!!! Orianna, Skye and Rhona worked on the Biggest Ghost for the Centre and it was Brilliant!!!! Aidan and Leland helped a little bit Just to start it off though n.n

The Games were also really fun. Their was Dunking For Apples, Strawberry/Raspberry Doughnut Game (Where you cover a Doughnut in Strawberry/Raspberry Sauce and try and eat it off of the String.) There was also a Night Hunt where some of the Former p7’s from the School dressed in Ghost Costumes tried to Scare us. They were Hamish, Mark, Zak and John. We had to find Plastic, Coloured Bats. In the Dark. With Torches.

Thanks for reading!!!! The Pumpkin Part was supposed to be Comedic XD

By Kaylan!!!!

my holiday

my holiday it was ok most of it was just me having a really sore headache and having the chickenpox I didn’t do that much because I and I miss the Halloween disco yeah… that was my last one as. My dog called bear witch is a pug and he is black he turned 1 years old so that’s it I don’t have much more.

by Lewis

learning at holywood

big Thursday

this big Thursday miss mc intrye is doing computers, miss Stapleton is doing stem , miss Jardine is doing P.E. and miss Brockie Donald is doing music  and we start on P.E. and then we have computer science then we have music and then we have stem .

Halloween disco at hollywood

on Halloween night the teachers hat quite a fright.

girls and boys of all ages had dressed up for the night!

in costumes and cosplays from characters to creatures.

the games they played were exiting and fun with rights of blood to games of corners

the night was a success some would say and a good Halloween that all did play

learning at Holywood

At holywood we did a Halloween disco we did a bat hunt in the night with torch and my brother and his friends where ghosts they chased my and Greg you won by getting bats my and Greg got 4 bats

At big Thursday we did P.E, music, ICT and S.T.E.M. in P.E we did circuits witch where I didn’t like it in music we listen to music and played a bit of the song living on a prayer. in ICT we did some coding the app we couldn’t use it in stem we used kinetics me and daisy tried to make a car where so close to finishing the car the wheels are so hard to put on the shaft it was very fun to create it.

Halloween disco

I did not go to the Halloween disco because you do not get that much sweets. Kaylan thought the disco was fun and she liked the games. Greg thought that the disco was fun the games were good and he liked it. Dakota loved it thought the games were fun.

What I like about learning in Holywood in stead of Springfield

I like learning in Holywood because they are very kind and every thing is fun and interactive, I have in joyed P.E so much but the people there are extraordinary and always are so confident all the time.

But my favorite activity to learn about is Math and Science it is by far the most interesting thing!!! The Halloween disco was so much fun also was big Thursday!!!

Math and Science are my favorite things to do at home and in school.

The Halloween disco was fun to do because you could decorate the hall and you could have carved pumpkins and then you got to play so many games!!!, but big Thursday we got to do a little bit of everything it was ……… AWESOME!!!

But all in all I would recommend going to Holywood and that I enjoy so much I would have loved to go at year one!!!

By Daisy

Getting ready for the Christmas play!!!!

yesterday we where starting to do the school play for Christmas and we are doing wizard of oz. I want to do the scarecrow part because its funny and its a main part and last year I was a main part and a funny part. I want to do a main part because its my last year because I am going to high school. we where reading the script yesterday and it is the best script so far. I get nervous when I go on stage because everyone is looking at me and when I get a line wrong I am scared because I think everyone knows the script. it is 19 days and one month until Christmas everyone is very exited.

by Greg

getting ready for the Christmas play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got our script on Monday and we get our part on Friday I want to be the scarecrow we are doing wizard of 0z and it is going to be good hopefully it was great last year we where reading the script at near the end of the day I read the witch for some of the first bit of the play  and I no my words like 3 4 weeks in the school play and hopefully that happens  this year at the school play I cant wait until the day it is one of the best holiday of the year but when I first start I get lines wrong all the time sometimes we still have a month and 19 days until Christmas day I cant wait until that day I want a ps4 so I can play with Greg , Euan , Paul and Lewis